Home Featured Privacy Policy Sponsor About LE MINIMALIST

THEY DONT LOVE YOU LIKE I LOVE YOU

Tuesday, February 14, 2012









So I want to talk about something serious. Love. What can be said of love?


Love is patient. Love is kind. It does not envy. It does not boast, it is not proud. Love is not self seeking or easily angered. It keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in wrong, but it delights in the truth. It will always protect and always trust. It will always hope, and will always persevere. Love never fails. 
Excerpt from Corinthians




There's beauty in the silver singing river, There's  beauty in the sunrise in the sky, But none of these and nothing else can match the beauty, That I remember in my  true love's eyes. 
Bob Dylan


I Love him to hell and back and heaven and back, and have and do and will.
Sylvia Plath


You know that when I hate you, it is because I love you to a point of passion that unhinges my soul. 
Julie de Lespinasse


Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.
Rumi



To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance.
Oscar Wilde





No comments:

Post a Comment