Home Featured Privacy Policy Sponsor About LE MINIMALIST

FREE DOLCE VITA SHOES!

Friday, February 10, 2012



Alright, if the word free didn't fully get your attention, perhaps FREE Dolce Vita will. One of my favorite shoe brands has done the unthinkable (THANK YOU) and during the month of February will be giving away 1,000 pairs of perfect, stylish shoes. That's right - I said FREE. FREE FREE FREE. It really just feels good to say that word, especially in today's troubled economy. 

I know this because: I won a pair! Now I'll be stalking the mailbox until they get here. Thanks, DV.

They'll be selecting a pair for each winner from their DV by Dolce Vita Collection and mailing them off, spreading joy to the world. 

If you'd like to enter all you have to do is visit DOLCE VITA's Facebook page - "LIKE" them & enter your contact information on the contest page. Can you believe something so amazing could be so easy? 

No comments:

Post a Comment