Home Featured Privacy Policy Sponsor About LE MINIMALIST

LATE NIGHT SNACK: MAKE YOUR OWN POPTARTS!

Friday, September 7, 2012


HOMEMADE POP TARTS

This brilliance comes to us from BakeMeMore.com

I was actually just wondering what a freshly made pop tart might taste like when all of a sudden this little Pinterest find came along. The vending machine at work only offers so many breakfast choices, so more often than naught I end up eating a packet of pop tarts. 

I usually cringe at the calorie content and even more so at the ingredient label - but still, I go back for more. I'm a pop-tart gluten for punishment. 

So the moment I found this little ditty - I instantly knew it would become the top candidate for LATE NIGHT SNACK time. And why shouldn't it be? It's breakfast, but oh wait! It's dessert too! Holy shit. 

Find the how-to HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment