Home Featured Privacy Policy Sponsor About LE MINIMALIST

SIX SPIRITED HALLOWEEN DIYS

Sunday, October 21, 2012

 
Get your claws on some old fashioned bottled soda, hollow out some pumpkin guts and get the party started with this adorable and remarkably easy DIY! You could also fill it with small liquor bottles. Yeah, I said it.
 
 


RHINESTONE BLOOD TOP via Pinterest

This would be so much fun to DIY! Get together some red food coloring / clothing dye and a few packets of red sequins. This would look great with zombie or skeleton makeup. Classic and ghoulish! { I think this might be from an earlier Alexander McQueen collection - but I'm not sure. If you know, leave a comment? }
 
 



LACE WRAPPED CANDLES via Country Living

I love multi-seasonal ideas, and this one is perfect. Use black lace for Halloween or try red or gold for Christmas! Then of course there's always Valentines Day, but I'll try not to get too ahead of myself.
 



Matte Black Pumpkin via Sweet Paul Mag

Black matte paint is my favorite. On everything. Nails, decorations, lipstick, shoes. You name it. The only thing better than a black pumpkin, is a matte black pumpkin. You could take this a few steps further and paint on some chevron stripes, your home's address number, or add some glitter for an extra glamorous touch.
 
 
 
 

VAMPIRE LIPS SWEATER via Sprikles In Spring

How cute is this? Another all-season goody. You can wear this all fall! Hell. I'm pretty confident in saying that you could wear this 'sucker' {haha} right into Valentine's Day. Nothing says love like something sucking the life out of you, right?
 
 
 

 
Poor Lost Soul Makeup via Pinterest

I thought this makeup was so neat. It's really simple, creative and easy to embellish to add your own flair. Try a floral headcrown, a lace head wrap or some hardcore statement jewelry. Limitless options, kids. I couldn't find the source - so once again, if you know - leave a comment below! 

2 comments: