Home Featured Privacy Policy Sponsor About LE MINIMALIST

FEATURED: SIMON & RUBY - CREATIVE CRUSH

Thursday, March 7, 2013


One of my favorite Nashville based jewelry brands, Simon & Ruby so sweetly decided to feature me this month on their blog in an upcoming monthly feature, CREATIVE CRUSH.  We had so much fun during the photo shoot - there were so many pretty things to play with and Lindsay's home and studio were absolutely immaculate! 

Along with a fun photo shoot featuring pieces from Simon and Ruby's Mexico Collection (My favorite piece being the Maggie Necklace), S&R asked me to shed some light on what makes me tick with a little Q&A. 

Visit Simon & Ruby's blog for this month's spotlight feature HERE and while you're at it, do some spring accessory shopping via their WEBSITE. You'll fall in love. Another tidbit for those of you in the Nashville area - S&R's designs are available over at Wax Nashville





{Images via Simon & Ruby}

No comments:

Post a Comment