Don't panic. It's really not so bad. Whether you're a bride, a bridesmaid or an innocent bystander - it can be fun! Especially with the right arsenal of chic wedding gifts at your fingertips. I'm a big do-it-yourselfer, so any opportunity to create something kitschy and cute always thrills me. With Target's guiding light, I figure the perfect gift CAN be possible. Don't settle for an impersonal silver picture frame or a glass vase that the happy couple might possibly return - put a little fun and thought in to it!
If you're feeling a little intimidated, just go with a theme. Everyone loves themes.
Try a "relaxation" theme by filling up a cute whicker basket with two towels, (I love these beautiful vintage inspired floral towels by Threshold) and some designer soaps and bath products. I'm pretty obsessed with all of Sonia Kashuk's beauty and bath line. Great stuff!
And well. Everyone loves candles. If you don't love candles, we just can't be friends. These were a few of my favorites from Bella: Capri Olive and Lemonwood + Fresh.
If you're feeling goofy, a rubber duck would be a pretty adorably hilarious addition, right? This wicker basket by Smith & Hawken would double as a great laundry basket. Plus - how organizationally delicious is the attached chalkboard? And yeah, I guess you could put veggies in it too.
Target's wedding registry is an easy place to get started. Here are five tips for adding flare to any gift:
1. For the party couple: Threshold Gold Cocktail Shaker to go with these Riedel Vivant Martini Glasses. Classy!
2. The artsy fartsy kids: This Threshold Round Metal Honeycomb accent table would be pretty hilarious to wrap. I like to keep people guessing.
3. The Lovebirds: Those people who are all PDA. Yeah. They probably never get out of bed. High quality sheet sets for them! Maybe these sheet sets by Threshold would be a nice start along with this earth friendly organic blanket!
4. The crazy couple that wakes up at 5am to jog: HIS: The Schwinn Men's Legacy Cruiser HERS: Huffy Lady's Empire Cruiser.
5. And of course, we can't forget about the Foodies in your life. How about this Hamilton Beach Juicer? You know, because everyone is juicing now. It's a thing.
Fear not, wedding gift shoppers. I have total faith in you!
This post is brought to you by Target & all opinions are my own! Follow along using the hashtag #TARGETWEDDING You know you want to.