Home Featured Privacy Policy Sponsor About LE MINIMALIST

I PUT A SPELL ON YOU...

Saturday, August 4, 2012

i put a spell on you

Ready for some magic? 

Summer is nearing the end of its glorious sun-shiny reign. Meaning: Fall is almost here! Fall - my favorite fashion season - promises to be full of flattering, structured shapes and deep, dark hues.  Sometimes I'm convinced I'd have a closet completely dedicated to black or grey garments if my friends would let me get away with it.  Thanks for keeping me in check, guys.

Get inspired with me by visiting my FALL Pinterest board for all of the season's included wonderment.  

I may be getting ahead of myself, but I just can't help it. I keep thinking of candy corn, candy apples, boot weather, reading books under the trees as the leaves fall, making piles with aforementioned leaves and leaping in them,  hot coffee, hot cocoa, pumpkins, and the smell of mulled cider.

Sigh. Soon enough. 

If you're not quite there yet - check out my SUMMER Pinterest board instead. 

Rick Owens black jacket, $2,215 / Bootie / Vanessa Mooney evil eye jewelry / Wood jewelry / Forever 21 cross ring / Forever 21 cross necklace / Eyewear / Iphone Case

No comments:

Post a Comment