Home Featured Privacy Policy Sponsor About LE MINIMALIST

JULY INSTAGRAM RECAP

Wednesday, August 1, 2012


Downtown Nashville // Harpeth River + Tip A Canoe 

One of my sweetest childhood friends and I took a Kayaking trip down the Harpeth this past Monday, making it the third time I've traversed those murky looking (yet oh so fun) waters. Renting a Kayak for a six hour long adventure is only about $30, you should get in on that before the summer is over! I do suggest a dousing in sunscreen though - I'm still recovering from my wounds.




Cummins Falls State Park 
If you get a chance - check this place out! It's one of Nashville's newest State Parks and it's only about an hour outside of Nashville toward Cookeville. 
Such a beautiful place, and a great little hike down! Wear good shoes. Trust me. 





Shoe collection // Ugly Mugs Coffee, East Nashville // more illumination // Top: American Apparel, Sunglasses: Anthropologie 







Sandals: Urban Outfitters // My pet chicken, Sugar, asleep on my chest // Glasses: Warby Parker // My new business cards. My Daddy helped me make them! Exciiitttting. 







Turquoise Ring: Nashville Flea Market // Boots: Vintage // Choker 
& Top: Urban Outfitters 

// The Hanged Man Tarot Card via Center of Symmetry // Nashville's curiously occult-y jail building 

// Marathon Village + Marathon Music Works.  Home to the American Picker's store - Antique Archeology & many other wonders (OMG BANG CANDY COMPANY!)




No comments:

Post a Comment