Home Featured Privacy Policy Sponsor About LE MINIMALIST

THE NAIL REPORT: THREE TRENDS WORTH TRYING

Thursday, September 13, 2012

THE NAIL REPORT:

OXBLOOD FOR FALL




Even with a gruesome name, Ox Blood will be the next big fall color.  Fitting for Halloween, don't you think? I'm already excited enough that my favorite haunting season is nearly upon us. I go hard on Halloween, you guys. If we celebrated it three times a year, we'd be better off. 

LACE/BIRD PRINT/PURE AWESOME




Via Mynailsaredope (What a fitting name!)




I love the fishnet / lace on nails look. If I had an ounce of patience I would totally try this. 



ALL BLACK EVERYTHING 

The Beauty Department is my one-stop-shop for tutorials. Seriously. Everything is soooo gooood.
This look is perfect for fall. You could rock this for any occasion - and look how simple it is! I don't want to hear your excuses! Get on this. Find the tutorial HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment