Home Featured Privacy Policy Sponsor About LE MINIMALIST

OOTD: A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS

Wednesday, February 13, 2013



Jacket // Necessary Things . Crop Top // American Apparel . Velvet Skirt // Vintage . Shoes // Jeffrey Campbell . Bag // Alexander Wang Rocco in Oasis s/s 2011 



My amazing steel blue hair courtesy of my talented friend Reyna at Salon YaYa located off of 21st Ave in Nashville! Mention me and get $20 off your first service with Reyna! For real though. TWENTY DOLLARS, YA'LL!

The bit of orange was just me having some fun with my Orange Kevin Murphy Colorbug. You can achieve the same look with pastel drawing chalk - check out one of my previous posts on how to do it yourself HERE


And just because of how happy this bag makes me ( happier than any man ever could - mind you) one final parting shot of me and my new best friend, my S/S 2011 Oasis Alexander Wang Rocco bag.

Yes everyone, dreams do come true. 



2 comments:

  1. That IS a beautiful bag! I like the look of the cropped top over a maxi dress, too. Good idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad to run into you the other day, hope to see you again soon! :)

      Delete