Home Featured Privacy Policy Sponsor About LE MINIMALIST

SPRING TREND: FLORAL HEADBANDS

Monday, March 19, 2012


FLORAL HEADBANDS

Tomorrow is the Spring Equinox and there really is no better way to celebrate than by wearing flowers in your hair.  I've seen them on the runway, magazine spreads, fashion blogs and of course we can't forget about the beautiful floral wreathes constantly gracing the head of songstress Lana Del Rey.  I can't wait to get my hands on some sultry silken blooms, a hot glue gun and a headband. 
Welcome to  dreamy Spring:








I'm unsure of the credit for several of the above photos. If you know, or the image belongs to you and you would like it to be removed, please contact me! 1.) unsure 2.) Maria Francesca Pepe AW ‘12 3.)Lana Del Rey 4.) unsure 5.)unsure 6.) unsure 7.)Lana Del Rey - Born to Die Video

7 comments:

  1. beautiful pictures!! love it all!!come visit my blog and i think we should follow each other!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your blog! I'm your next stalker...ahem, I mean follower! haha. :D

      Delete
  2. I wish I could look that good in a flower band.. All these pictures are amazing! And I love your blog's layout as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You should give it a try, I know you could, you have a beautiful face!

      Delete
  3. I love this trend. Great post, was gonna cover it on my blog but ya beat me to it ;)
    Can't wait to see your DIY version!

    xo,
    M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! Well you should cover it anyway. I love looking at them, I can't get enough!

      Delete
  4. I love floral wreaths! They look so boho and pretty!
    xx
    junebiswas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete