Home Featured Privacy Policy Sponsor About LE MINIMALIST

SPRING'S HOTTEST NAIL TRENDS

Thursday, May 3, 2012

These are my favorite nail art trends for the coming summer months. Enjoy!

NEON GEOMETRY + PASTEL PINK LINES via Pshiiit.com




I'm still in my 'I love anything geometric' stage. In addition to my 'I love anything neon' stage. 

Both of these beautiful tutorials can be found on Pshiiit.com.



ROUND IT OUT: A COLORFUL TWIST ON A CLASSIC STYLE




More elegant variations on this beautiful, classic style:





I love the rounded tips! My mother always filed her nails in the most lovely rounded shape. I always had high hopes I'd one day master the art.


THE BOW TIE // GOLD LEAF MANICURE 





Both of these creative and captivating nail tutorials can be found on
The Beauty Department, one of my favorite places for  inspirational nail artistry. 

I wasn't able to find the exact link for The Bow Tie Mani, because attribution sometimes gets eaten by the internet. Sorry! 


And a little more nail lust for good measure:


Oh how I wish I hadn't of found this on Tumblr. I'm incredibly in love with this picture and have absolutely no idea where it came from. 






Pink/Silver Stripe - Madeline Poole Nails


*If anyone knows or owns any of the included un-credited pictures, please feel free to contact me.

1 comment: