Home Featured Privacy Policy Sponsor About LE MINIMALIST

FAVORITE FALL DIYS: WEEK TWO

Sunday, September 9, 2012

And welcome back for round two. Even though midnight is fast approaching and in a few minutes it will technically be Monday instead of Sunday - I'm still going to try and make it for our weekly Sunday 'Favorite Fall DIYS'! 

Let's do this. 


NO-SEW PEPLUM SKIRT
Yeah, I bet you got intimidated by the picture. I did too - but I had no idea exactly how easy it could be until I checked out these easy to follow instructions via Tashadelrae.com. I (like many others) lack a certain sewing finesse, but hot dang' can I glue the crap out of stuff. So put away those sewing machines girls and get glueing. 




SCARF SHIRT
Alright, so... maybe bust those sewing machines back out? But I promise, this sewing project isn't nearly as complicated as it may look. Plus you can alter the design in so many ways it leaves a lot of room for personalization! Play with different scarf prints, cut outs or button ups. This adorable design comes to us from Gypsie Sister via inspiration from Free People Bandana Button Down.





BOOT SHAPERS USING WATER BOTTLES
Last, but not least we have these fall fashion chic (and practical!) boot shapers to keep everyone's favorite fall footwear in crisp, stiff shape. I know you've grown accustom to filling those favorite boots of yours with old issues of Vogue to keep them from getting those awkward 'slouchy leather creases' but why would you want to continue with that nonsense when you could whip up a few quick pairs of these? Via craft-sensation Love Meagan


No comments:

Post a Comment