Home Featured Privacy Policy Sponsor About LE MINIMALIST

NASHVILLE DESIGNER AMANDA VALENTINE KNOWS HOW TO "MAKE IT WORK!"

Thursday, January 24, 2013



PROJECT RUNWAY SEASON 11

Very, very rarely do I find myself getting excited about television. 

I'm not a fan of reality TV, I hate politics and CSI sounds more like a sexually transmitted disease - but every once in a while I'll set my DVR to something worth while: PROJECT RUNWAY. I've been a fan of the cut throat, seven circles of sewing hell television series since its onset in 2004, howling at the screen when I saw something amazing, and scoffing at those pieces that I thought were better suited for a Macy's sale rack. 

Nothing makes me happier than watching pure, undiluted fashion related madness unfold on screen. I'm sick and twisted like that.

As Heidi would say, "One day you're in, the next you're out." 

So with that thought in mind, all of my  fashion obsessed friends should either set your DVRs for record this Thursday (and every Thursday for the next several weeks) at 8pm, or if you're a Nashville local - join Amanda to celebrate her talent and general badassery at No.308 (Thursday 1/24) for a viewing party. (Event info HERE

No.308 will have the big screen set up starting at 7pm until 9pm, so make your presence known, come say hi and rub elbows with Nashville's latest fashion celeb, Amanda Valentine


You can find more information on Amanda's ultra amazing line, Valentine Valentine HERE. (Lets just say that if holograms and unicorns had babies together, this line would be the resulting offspring.)



PLUS read more about her Project Runway debut in The City Paper, on Marie Claire, Lifetime's round up HERE, and in The Nashville Scene


*All photos via Amanda's Facebook / Lifetime

No comments:

Post a Comment