Home Featured Privacy Policy Sponsor About LE MINIMALIST

RUSTIC CHIC FOR THE THANKSGIVING TABLE UNDER $50 #MyKindOfHoliday

Friday, November 22, 2013



Target made me feel pretty dang special by including me as a part of their Influencer Network! Guess what this means: One more excuse to shop at Target!  Not like I needed another one, I pretty much live there...  

To get my slacking rear end in go-mode for Thanksgiving this year I've been spending an obscene amount of time sorting through Pinterest for inspiration to create a perfect centerpiece-masterpiece. Decorating has always been my favorite holiday tradition and I'm totally one of those people who put their Christmas tree up in November before Thanksgiving even rolls around. This year I got a little too antsy and it went up right after I took all of my Halloween decorations down. I just can't help myself!

Although my tiny apartment only allows for so many decorations, the centerpiece has been my focal point for years and I tend to decorate the rest of the house based on whatever theme my table ends up with. 

This year I went with a little country / rustic scene filled with earthy tones, moss, pinecones, mercury glass votives and an adorably shabby-chic lantern. All very "Nashville" inspired. I'm totally in love. 

What's even better? I filled my table up with holiday cheer for under $50!

The candle votives ranged in price from $3-$7 and my Threshold Traditional Lantern was under $20. Score!



You can find these beautiful mercury glass votives along with a whole line of mercury glass inspired dinnerware, decor and glassware at Target this season - and honestly, It's a great investment. I've seen so many adorable set ups on Pinterest incorporating mercury glass this year - and not only can you use it for Thanksgiving, but right into Christmas and way on into the New Year. Hard to believe 2013 is almost over, huh?

This is definitely #MyKindOfHoliday - Thanks Target!

No comments:

Post a Comment