Home Featured Privacy Policy Sponsor About LE MINIMALIST

A LITTLE SNOWY JANUARY DAY

Thursday, January 12, 2012








We forget that there must always be a Winter before a spring, a golden Sun before the silver Moon.

I can't help but be excited for everything that exists in my future, thankful for all that has happened in my past and all I have now to feel alive and young in the present. 

This first snow fall of the year, as small as it may have been was beautiful and required a giant cup of cappuccino, cough drops and warm house socks.  I've been lounging on the couch all day, occasionally peeking out the window to see if maybe, just maybe the tiny snow fall I'd seen only moments ago had turned into a mountainous frosty wonderland.  I can hope. With a low of 25 tonight, I'll be well bundled. Sugar, my Pet Silkie Bantam Chicken is cuddled up to me on her chicken blanket, and I couldn't be happier. 











No comments:

Post a Comment