Home Featured Privacy Policy Sponsor About LE MINIMALIST

GOLDEN GLOBES 2012

Monday, January 16, 2012


Oh to live the life of a typical Hollywood Celebrity. Showered in free swag, nearly drowning in free designer gowns, not to mention - you probably wouldn't have to pay for any of your own drinks. Even if you did, it would be because you're an independent woman and you'd want to. Hell yes. 

A girl can dream. 

Dreaming aside, but still on a similar note - these Golden Globe gowns were to die for. Or to live for.  
( I'm a glass half full girl )  Dreamy shades, sparkles in all the most appropriate places, not to mention the glorious cuts and drapes of each dress.  I'm including some of my favorite looks of the night, with my awkward commentary. Enjoy!

GOLDEN GLOBE AWARDS 2012



Emma Stone in Lanvin

Someone with the great taste of Emma Stone would most assuredly pick Lanvin to grace the Golden Globe's Red Carpet. Then again, I've never seen her in anything that makes her anything less than gorgeous. She really adds an edge to the flirty goodness of this dress with a hardware belt.




Evan Rachel Wood in Gucci 

Look at that neckline! I never thought feathers and sequins could ever possibly look this good together. It somehow reminds me of a Mermaid Bird. BUT I LOVE IT. I also love how her complexion and hair are so complimented by the shades used in this gown. 





Julianna Margulise in Naeem Khan

I've been in love with this woman since the glory days of E.R, you remember George Clooney, don't you? I love that she chose this dress for its simplicity. With such a deep color and a muted but perfect amount of sparkle, it really shows off her beautiful figure. And don't even get me started on those Earrings by  Lorraine Schwartz






Lea Michele in Marchesa

I could not possibly say a foul word against Marchesa. This brilliant duo of fashion goddesses create impeccable, perfectly composed gowns, I swear. Marchesa hits home on another note, so kindly deciding to show at Nashville's first Fashion Week. You can check out the footage HERE and a longer one HERE. THIS DRESS WAS STUNNING. Of course, Lea looks stunning too. 






Michelle Williams in Jason Wu

This dress was honestly one of my favorites. But then again, Michelle Williams is one of my favorites. Everything from her sweet little pixie locks, which every woman secretly wished they could pull off,  to her cute cheeks and naturally impeccable style. She is the epitome of modern beauty.  The shape of this dress, the color of this dress, the fabric. It all speaks for itself. 






Nicole Richie in Julien Macdonald

Oh Nicole, you're so adorable. I'm so in love with the color of this dress, and doesn't she look like Barbara Eden in her I Dream of Jeannie days? Beautiful. She really completes the look with the most perfect accessories. But thats not surprising considering she's the brain child behind





Zoey Deschanel in Custom Prada

I wish I could have a custom Prada gown! LUCKY! This design suits her, that's certain. Unique and edgy. The outfit really only becomes complete with that perfect hair cut/style of hers. Oh I wish I could pull off bangs... 



Kelly Osbourne in Zac Posen

I adore Kelly, and I'll gladly stand behind any fashion decision she makes! I love that she goes a little outside of the box. She's creative, and I love it. I also really love the structure of this dress and of course, the color is beautiful too. It compliments her dainty, soft skin tone and lavender hair color. 

All images via Celebrity-Gossip.net



No comments:

Post a Comment