Home Featured Privacy Policy Sponsor About LE MINIMALIST

MAY INSTAGRAM RECAP

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

It's been a busy month. Okay, understatement of the century. Between starting a new job,  and all of the other four jobs I have, I've been spread a little thin. Oh and you know, preparing for this upcoming Zombie Apocalypse thing. Buuuut seriously. I can't complain - the busier I am, the happier I am. Maybe that's because my pay checks support my shopping habits? Either way. 

Some of my adventures include: 
Experiencing the glory of having total 'Game of Thrones' hair.  
Fringe Earrings - Urban Outfitters
Whiskey Disco - No.308
Tipping at JJ's Market
Wearing lots of stripes.
A $25 Vintage 1990's Prada wallet from Designer Renaissance






















1 comment:

  1. love the pics!
    Neat post and love your blog... would you like to follow each other!

    My Lyfe ; My Story

    @MyLyfeMyStory 




    ReplyDelete