Home Featured Privacy Policy Sponsor About LE MINIMALIST

TENNESSEE WEATHER //

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Dear Tennessee Weather,
I'm feeling a little confused. One minute you're hot, then the next minute, you're cold. (INSERT KATY PERRY JOKE) "Should I wear a sweater today? Oh wait, now it's suddenly 85 degrees"

 I am confused enough already about important things:
Boys. Politics. Which conditioner is better for my split ends. 
I don't want to have to worry about you, too.

Please be more consistent, it makes my fashion choices easier.

Sincerely,
Katie





My favorite thing about this outfit is my top from Hand Made in LA. It was $200, but I got it amazingly marked down to $25 from Designer Renaissance in Berry Hill. If you haven't been there yet I can't stress enough how much you're missing out.

 Every time I'm there I feel like I'm treasure hunting. So many amazing designers and so many fun things to browse through. The owner, Jodi is one of the most interesting and spirited people with such a good eye for design - everything the boutique carries is hand selected for quality and style by the sweetest group of girls. I love them all!

Marc Jacobs? Check. You want a little Louis Vuitton? You've got it. I mean - aside from the over priced department stores, where else can you find such an incredible selection of designer goods at such reasonable prices! I also scored an amazing 1980's Gucci wallet for $25 a few months back. It holds my entire life.









TOP: HAND MADE IN LA. 
SHORTS: VINTAGE LEVI'S
BOOTS: URBAN OUTFITTERS
BAG: VINTAGE 1990'S LEATHER BOX PURSE

Also: My sweet hot pink neon undergarments: Urban Outfitters. 
haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment