CLEAR COAT NAIL POLISH
A KEY! OR A LOT OF KEYS!
This is the easiest glitter filled project ever. Ready?
1. Cover top of key with thick layer of clear nail polish.
2. Sprinkle awesome glitter of your choice
3. Tap off excess and use finger to lightly press down on glitter so it sticks to clear polish.
4. Let dry! Once dry, apply another layer of clear polish to seal the deal. One or two good layers of clear polish would help to make sure it's on there good. I've had mine for a few months now and they haven't pealed off!
5. Ta-da. Your keys are pimp.
And for good measure: I purchased this glitter at the dollar store. But if you're looking for a specific color, I'd suggest Martha Stewart's brand of craft glitters. (A good excuse to use that 40% Michael's coupon you've got laying around) they're great quality and come in every color!