Home Featured Privacy Policy Sponsor About LE MINIMALIST

MINIMALIST INSPIRATION: ANN DEMEULEMEESTER

Monday, March 4, 2013



I've really been in love with Ann Demeulemeester lately,  and more specifically, her F/W 2013 collection. 

I love her use of sheers, but with an easy fall / winter application because they can be worn alone or layered. (These could even be worn in Spring!) She may specialize in muted tones, (Whites, grays, blacks, deep blues) but she makes up for such  shades with surprising accents that make the piece pop,  like incorporating fringe and leather to toughen up a feminine, floaty silhouette. 

She also uses variations of the ombre effect in her collections - another thing I'll always love. Dip dyed fabrics will always be beautiful to me! Especially done right. You can see more of what I'm talking about as you scroll down.

#OmbreFTW











No comments:

Post a Comment