Home Featured Privacy Policy Sponsor About LE MINIMALIST

NASHVILLE LOVE: HOLLY WILLIAMS SHARES WHAT SHE LOVES ABOUT NASHVILLE WITH WHO WHAT WEAR

Monday, March 4, 2013


Image via Who What Wear

I love me some local celebrity. 
Sure, we may not be like LA or New York in the respect that the celebs that frequent the streets here aren't followed by mass herds of paparazzi - but we do have them! Celebs I mean, not paparazzi. Things are just a little more laid back down south. Maybe it's just our Southern Charms. 

The celebrities who do call Nashville home, frequent local bars, shops and social events but don't usually get attacked by obsessed fans or snap happy photographers or at least not to the same extent - or well, except for Jack White, but by god, I don't know a single woman in town who wouldn't jump his bones at a moments notice.  

Sorry, talking about Jack White got me distracted.

My point being is that this city is so full of talent and there is so much room for it all to go around that it doesn't result in mass hysterics every time you see a familiar face from film, TV or music fame. 


No wonder so many Hollywood locals have exchanged their beach houses for quaint country cabins! 

While we're on the topic of local celebrity, I just had to share my elation at opening up my regular, daily dose of awesome (meaning my Who What Wear daily email that I've been reading since it's been in existence) to find local celeb, songstress and boutique owner, Holly Williams. 


If you're trying to figure out who I'm talking about, let's just take a moment. DO YOU FREAKING LIVE IN NASHVILLE?! DO YOU EVER LISTEN TO MUSIC?! HAVE YOU BEEN LIVING UNDER A FLIPPING ROCK?! If you're not quite sure who Holly Williams is, then your answer to the first two questions has to have been no, and you without a doubt answered yes to my last inquiry. 

Just saying. 

Because you had to have been living under a rock to not be familiar, if not obsessed with Holly's late and great grandfather Hank Williams Sr. and father, Hank Williams Jr

Now that I've gone on a full-on Nashville tangent, I'll leave you all with this link to the original article on Who What Wear HERE. Also, check out Holly's boutique H. Audrey located in the Green Hills area if you get a chance. You won't be disappointed. In addition to being a song bird, she's got quite the eagle eye for style, and knows exactly how to incorporate a Nashville vibe into a high fashion environment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment