Home Featured Privacy Policy Sponsor About LE MINIMALIST

ETSY SPOTLIGHT: GOLDENPONIES

Friday, March 1, 2013

ETSY SPOTLIGHT: GOLDENPONIES

Do I have your attention? After all that shiny, iridescent goodness I don't know why I wouldn't. 

Usually when I come across this type of holographic finery I expect it to come with a high price tag - so needless to say I was in shock (although, the most pleasant, happy kind of shock there is) to discover how reasonably priced each one of these amazingly well made products was. 

Had I traveled into another dimension of fashion finery? It sure felt like it while I was busy "favorite-ing" every single product on Goldenponies' Etsy shop, recalculating my budget to include some new additions to my wardrobe. I keep trying to save money for trips and festivals this spring and summer, but Etsy makes it so hard! Curse you Etsy. Not really. I love you, I'm sorry Etsy.

The pure, unadulterated genius behind Goldenponies is Erandi Gutiérrez who has been designing handcrafted leather shoes and accessories since 2009 in Guadalajara, Mexico. 
You can find more of these amazing products on their website, Goldenponies.net, their blog  goldenponieshoes.tumblr and of course, least we not forget - Etsy

{All images via Goldenponies Etsy}

No comments:

Post a Comment