Home Featured Privacy Policy Sponsor About LE MINIMALIST

BANG-UP BETTY 40 CALIBER SHELL DROP EARRINGS: BECAUSE YOU LIKE TO PACK HEAT & LOOK GOOD.

Monday, May 20, 2013

I'm always on the lookout for anything made from recycled goods. 

I feel a little happier inside knowing I'm not contributing to the endless trash pit of rejected material possessions cluttering up our poor Mother Earth. Even more thrilling is when I find a brand who creates beautiful, easily wearable accessories out of unexpected items. 

Case in point: Bang-up Betty - a full on fun fest of bullet shell earrings to add that unexpected bit of badassery to your summer wardrobe. 
Image Map

You can find these hand-made southern charmers on Bang-Up Betty's ETSY or purchase them through Bourbon & Boots a great online resource for southern finery. 

1 comment:

  1. This is really very nice and better post. I just love to read this valuable post.
    http://beautiesfactory.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete