Home Featured Privacy Policy Sponsor About LE MINIMALIST

JANUARY INSPIRATION II

Monday, January 16, 2012


January always seems to be the longest month of the year, but I'm excited - 2012 is going to be a great year, Mayan apocalypse aside. I'm going to be working with a lot of amazing people this year, and I couldn't be more thrilled. 
Plus, need we forget that Nashville's Fashion Week is reaching its second year, and quite frankly I can't wait for that! Aside from the sheer elation I'm experiencing due to NFW, I'm in the process of finally finishing up a book I've been mulling over for something close to a decade. Not even kidding.  So, January you can take your time. I've got all the patience in the world. 

My fingers hurt from typing so much though, I could do without that. 

Here are some recent inspirations and lust worthy designs. 




Alexander McQueen





Ernest Hemingway





Miu Miu 





Sylvia Plath - Mad Girls Love Song

No comments:

Post a Comment