Home Featured Privacy Policy Sponsor About LE MINIMALIST

NEW LOVE: HIGH TOP WEDGE SNEAKERS

Monday, November 12, 2012




I'll just be bunt. 
Last year when my BFF first introduced this sporty-chic shoe style to me, I couldn't stand it. I don't know why, but there was just something about it I couldn't quite take. (Does anyone else immediately think of Sporty Spice?)


I'm guessing that I just couldn't grasp the concept of a feminized version of such a masculine shoe style, but in retrospect, I think I was just afraid of something I didn't quite understand.

I understand now. 

I settled on a good trial pair (HERE) on one of my favorite shoe websites, GOJANE for about $25. GOJANE is a great website for those 'of the moment' trends you can't justify spending a lot on, but want to try out. Now that I've fallen in love with wedge sneakers - maybe I'll invest in a pair from Isabel Marant!


I brought these comfy cozy wedges with me to New York and I can testify to their comfort and wearability. I walked around for hours and felt great, something that can't be said for most high heeled shoes. Another upside is how versatile they are! Dress them up with a short skirt or just wear them with a t-shirt & jeans. 



1 comment:

  1. Love this wedge sneakers, where did you get it? I saw the same pair at http://www.upere.com/upere-wedge-sneakers-c-1.html, did you buy it there?

    ReplyDelete